Thanks to Firefighters, Department
Recently I called 911 for the first time when I realized that we might have a chimney fire. One of our smoke alarms going off was the first indication of a possible problem. It was reassuring to know that the system works well as the person on the end of the 911 call was very helpful and Fire Chief Jim Clayton and members of the Mulmur Melancthon Fire Department arrived shortly after.
Everyone was very helpful as they checked the chimney and house to ensure that it was safe to go back inside. I want to thank everyone who was involved for their help during this stressful episode.